Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm Back!

Whats going on people! So I just started my blog again and thought I would just say Hi haha. So lately I have been chillen and making music! I just released my first electronic album with my cousin Christopher Yee and it is available on iTunes! We go by the name Northern Dualities and the album is called The 8 Wonders of Unconventionality.

We decided with the name Northern Dualities because it represented both of us equally. Northern standing for the location we grew up at (Las Vegas, NM) and Dualities because we both have two different personalities and life styles. We were able to fuse our musical ideas together and deliver a unique work of art!

The concept of the album was pretty simple because we wanted to make sure it was disorganized, not in terms of the music being played , but in terms of the musical arrangement/structure of the songs. We figured we could make something very unique and different by making the music doing the singing. By not sticking to the industry standard: intro/verse/chorus/verse/chorus/breakdown/verse/chorus/outro structure, we were able to make music that was def our own! If you guys get a chance you should check it out! ill provide some links below for convenience :-).

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/8-wonders-unconventionality/id500772402

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthernDualities?feature=mhee

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nitsuj-Nogara-Northern-Dualities/346904235336564?ref=tn_tnmn

Well I hope you all enjoy the album! Feel free to leave comments and share the album as much as possible!

Thanks,
Justin

No comments: